- Improve and ensure the quality of construction projects by collecting and maintaining data from one hub (“Single source of truth”)
- Setup company standards to achieve a consistent approach to the use of families in Autodesk® Revit®.
- Publish building part updates from the web platform to all users of Revit.
- Use the building part browser in Revit to select building parts from the company standard.
- Share custom Revit families on projects and reduce the amount of repetitive and time-consuming tasks
- Achieve a more efficient and convenient classification of building parts from the web platform
- Get quick access to an online model viewer with high details of the ongoing work and an option to highlight and isolate selected building parts
- Manage keynotes in Revit from the web platform and avoid having to manually handle the Revit keynote file
- Manage building part identification from the web platform
- Collaborate on writing construction project specifications with the online text editor and save documents in the cloud or export to PDF and Word.
- Create bills of quantity quick and easy with the option to subdivide building parts
- Export data from the web platform to Excel
The software consists of a web application that is accessible through a PC browser and an add-in for Revit. The add-in can be download from the web application and installed on a local machine. The add-in offer support for each installed version of Revit.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer), installer can be found at the platform.
Descrição da versão de avaliação
Free trial available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The trial expires after 30 days. Afterwards you can get a monthly or annual license by contacting our sales department.
Sobre esta versão
Versão 3.4, 14/12/2022
Initial release: View models from BIM 360 Docs or Autodesk Docs in NTI CONNECT Model Viewer Show and highlight selected building parts in models from BIM 360 Docs or Autodesk Docs in NTI CONNECT Model Viewer
Comentários dos clientes
efetue login para escrever comentários Obter ajuda técnica
Finally, a tool that provides access to BIM data at project level.