Lands Design is a professional software for landscape design with BIM technology. It lets you develop 2D drawings and 3D technical models of the project while easily switching between 2D and 3D with just one click. By leveraging BIM technology, Lands Design automatically generates quantity takeoff lists of plants and other materials and lets you collaborate easily with other architectural and civil engineering software supported by Autodesk® AutoCAD®.
Lands Design has a fast and intuitive user interface that lets users learn quickly. It includes more than 80 specific commands to extend AutoCAD capabilities.
Main features that streamline the CAD design processes in Lands Design include:
- Powerful terrain modeling tools for creating terrain, earthmoving operations, and creating terrains by indicating the location of the project on the map
- Plant database with more than 2000 plants totally customizable with the Lands Design ¨plant editor¨.which lets you produce a new species or modify the characteristics and the 3D model of an existing one.
- Documentation tools for preparing technical plans such as dimension plan, planting layout plan, and irrigation plan, producing lists, labels, etc.
- Visualization tools for creating animation with seasonal change of plants and plant growth, render variations, image filters, etc.
- Lands Design is distributed based on the “try-before-you-buy” policy. This means that you can download it for free, try it, and make sure it works for you before you make a purchase decision.
Descrição da versão de avaliação
The evaluation version which is available for download has exactly the same functionalities as the commercial, except that:
- its use is limited to 90 days
After the evaluation period, you don’t need to reinstall the application if you want to buy Lands Design. You will be provided with an authorization code which will remove the temporary limitation.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).