MapBoards Pro is a utility to arrange cut layout and output both SVG and DXF for laser, CNC cutting, and aid with material management for conventional woodworking projects using Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
It will perform the following steps.
- Arrange copies of model components on a cut layout of the specified dimensions minimizing waste
- Include selected components or all components in the model (the default)
- Create a flat panel sketch from the cut layout (optional)
- Export the sketch as a multi-layered DXF file (optional)
- Export created a map as multi-layers SVG file via context menu
The sketch, DXF file, or SVG file will be adjusted for the specified kerf of the laser cutter.
The DXF will contain 4 or more layers which include perimeter, cutouts, labels, and an inset layer for each depth as viewed from the top view. The SVG will include the same layer information uniquely identified with color.
More enhancements are planned for this Pro version.
Note: MapBoards Pro can be found in the Create dropdown menu of the Model Workspace.