WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ - Trial
WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™, exports solid bodies to an HTML file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Part and Assemblies.
- Supports colors.
- Integrate your exported 3D model on the web page.
- Option to Show/Hide Navigation Controls in the exported file.
- One-click export of multiple Part Assemblies.
- Supports Texture Export.
- Supports Hidden Entity Export.
- Supports Body and Face level tesselation.
- Supports Sketches Export.
Click here to view the partial client list.
Description de la version d'évaluation
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 49 USD. You can purchase the product from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.