Search & place CAD models in Autodesk® Fusion 360™
Have you ever wished it were easier to find CAD models? We’ve got you! With the SnapEDA for Fusion 360, simply search for a part you need, either by its part number, or a keyword like 'USB connector'. From there, click one button to import the CAD model into Fusion 360.
The SnapEDA for Fusion 360 app allows you to:
- Search millions of supplier CAD models
- Import CAD models without leaving Fusion 360
- View component datasheets
- Request CAD models (note: Samtec is providing free requests for its parts via this app)
Questions? Feedback? Latest News?
- Use the chat bubble at the bottom right of our website, we're happy to help!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
What is SnapEDA?
At SnapEDA, we believe that data is the key to maximizing the impact that engineers make in our world. This is why we created the first search engine for electronics design. We provide the CAD models engineers need to bring their products to life quickly. Our mission at SnapEDA is to help engineers design electronics faster by removing barriers, and we hope the SnapEDA for Fusion 360 app is another helpful tool to help you streamline your designs.