Lea el documento de ayuda
“JSON Exporter for Inventor” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Default support of light in three.js editor
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This fully featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For Licensing and more Information Please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 etc.
We do not support texture in this version.
Acerca de esta versiónVersión 18.104.22.168, 17/04/2019
Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.
Reseñas de clientes