Lire le document d'aide
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Inventor® exports solid and wire bodies to a 3DPDF file.
It has the following features:-
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® Inventor® 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 15 trials for 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016, etc.
A propos de cette versionVersion 4.7.20171.3231, 07/07/2020
1.Enhancement: Added Support to Autodesk® Inventor® 2021. 2.Enhancement: Added 'Render mode' and 'light mode' control functionality 3.Enhancement: Added smart update functionality 4.Enhancement: Added hidden export option to UI.
Politique de confidentialité de l'éditeur
Avis des clients