Lire le document d'aide
"GLTF Exporter for Autodesk® Inventor®” exports the model to a GLTF (.GLTF) and GLB (.glb) file.
It supports the following features:
- Gltf format 2.0
- Both part and assembly models.
- User can control the visibility of nodes
- Texture, Metalness and roughness of material is supported
- Wire data.
- Face level transparency.
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 15 trials for 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
A propos de cette versionVersion 4.0.20008.3169, 06/02/2020
Suports Gltf format 2.0.
Avis des clients