ProtoTech's USD Exporter for Inventor® - Trial
Digitally signed app
"USD Exporter for Autodesk® Inventor®" exports an Inventor model to USDz file.
This file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- USD format 1.0
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Texture, metalness, and roughness of material are supported.
- Face level transparency.
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- Directly supported on ios devices.
Click here to view the partial client list.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs:
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin.
With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring user intervention.
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin.
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is 399 USD.
For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
Description de la version d'évaluation
- We are providing 15 trials for 7-days of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
- The paid version cost of this product is 139 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- We also provide a floating license. The floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. Users can buy a floating license from here.
- For activation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Licensing and more information please click here.