AutoDXF v5 is an add-in for Autodesk® Inventor® 2022 and 2023 that simplifies the workflow with assemblies that contain sheet metal parts. It allows you to easily collect all sheet metal components, automatically create and preview flat patterns, export the list of sheet metal parts to Word, identify any issues with flat patterns and batch export them to highly customizable DXF or DWG files.
Please use AutoDXF v4 for older Inventor releases.
AutoDXF v5 features:
- Automatically finds sheet metal parts from the assembly
- Allows you to quickly locate and open specific sheet metal component
- Enables easy recognition flat pattern status of sheet metal parts
- Automatic creation of flat patterns
- Thumbnail previews of bent parts and flat patterns
- Direct rotation of flat patterns in 90° increments
- Automatic flipping of flat patterns so most of the bends are in up direction
- Rotation along the longest edge and rotation along the longest bend
- Automatic detection of tapped holes on flat patterns. These can optionally be placed on a separate layer when exporting to DXF format
- Automatic placement of points in the centers of threaded holes (when exporting to DXF)
- Automatic detection of small holes. Those can be optionally placed on a separate layer when exporting to the DXF format
- Writing of bending angles and directions on bending lines in DXF files
- Creation of bend marks at the starts and the ends of the bend lines
- Batch export of flat patterns to DXF or DWG files
- Add configurable text descriptions to DXF files
- Flexible naming of DXF and DWG files
- Setup of layer names, colors, line weights, and line widths
- Export a list of sheet metal parts, including thumbnails of bent parts and flat patterns, to Microsoft Word
See web documentation for AutoDXF 5 to overview the full functionality of the program.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Description de la version d'évaluation
Trial version limitations:
- Finds a maximum of 4 sheet metal parts and creates 4 DXF or DWG files
- 'Demo version' text is added to DXF texts
- Only up to 4 small holes are detected
- Only up to 4 angles and directions are written on bend lines in exported DXF files