ToDoT CA – Batch pdf and print
ToDoT CA, created by Singeca sas (https://www.singeca.it/en) is an application designed to facilitate the work of converting and printing inventor projects. Here you can find the quick guide and the videos to see immediately how it works: https://www.singeca.it/en/todot-ca-help/inventor-user-guide/ . The main features include:
- possibility to select an iam assembly and show the structure of sub-assemblies and components in a tree structure; ToDoT automatically searches for the component drawings (they must be in the same folder as the corresponding 3D file), if it finds it, it shows an icon in the tree interface;
- possibility to select a folder and convert the drawings contained in it or in its subfolders;
- preview image of selected items;
- possibility to select/deselect which drawings include in the conversion;
- possibility to define the destination folder for the converted files;
- output formats of drawings: dwg, dxf, pdf, dwf, dwfx;
- model output formats: step;
- Automatically print all the drawings of an assembly: the program will automatically forward the prints to the right device based on the paper format.
You can find all the details on the product website https://www.singeca.it/en/products/todot-cad-automation/
Trial version: once you download the program you can install it immediately, all features will be fully functional for a 30 day evaluation period. After the evaluation period an activation code will be required to unlock the program.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Descrição da versão de avaliação
Fully functional 1 month trial version.