"3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Maya®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Option to use template PDF and embed your models in it.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Attachment of external files (e.g. quotation, specs, BRep model etc.) of any format (doc, xls, STEP) as attachments to exported 3D PDF.
- Supports face level colors.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Maya® 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For activation, please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 02-Oct-2017
- Feature : Option to disable measurement tool in exported 3D PDF. This helps protect your model IP.
- Feature : Attachment of external files (e.g. quotation, specs, BRep model etc.) of any format (doc, xls, STEP) as attachments to exported 3D PDF.
- Feature : Use PDF templates to have your exported models embedded in it.
- Enhancement : Export properties(Metadata) of parts.
- Update : Updated technical support contact details.
- Update : Added support for Maya 2018.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 08-Oct-2015
- Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note : Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.1. Supports colors.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 10-Apr-2015
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 11-Nov-2014
1. Supported Maya version 2016.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 31-Oct-2014
1. Fixed bug related to global language.