ProtoTech's 3DPDF Exporter For Maya®
Digitally signed app
"3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Maya®” exports solid and wire bodies to a secured and encrypted 3D PDF file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Option to use template PDF and embed your models in it.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- External files (e.g. quotation, specs, BRep model, etc.) of any format (doc, Xls, STEP), can be added as attachments to exported 3D PDF files.
- Supports face-level colors.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
Click here to view the partial client list.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. Email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 299 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
Informationen zu dieser Version
Version 5.0.21314.3361, 07.02.2023
1. Fixes: License issue 2. Enhancement 1. Show model tree 2. World Axes 3. Show tool bar 4. Full screen 5. Export Hidden Entity 6. PDF Password 7. Render Mode 8. Navigation Type 9. Light Type 10. Light power 11. Added the support for Maya 2020.4 and 2022.2
Zum Schreiben einer Bewertung anmelden Technische Hilfe erhalten