Picker Builder is a python script for Autodesk® Maya®, which allows to maximally automate the creation of a picker for characters of any complexity.
Picker Builder consists of two parts - Picker Builder and Picker Viewer.
The Picker Viewer is free. You can edit an already existing picker in it.
Picker Builder - generates the picker directly. The trial version allows generating picker 10 times.
Full version - picker-builder.com
Picker Builder :
- analyzes rig structure
- recognizes body and face parts
- finds fingers controls
- renders character silhouette
- generates selection sets by forward-inverse kinematic attributes
- lays out all controls to avoid intersection
Picker Viewer (free) :
Edit mode :
- add a custom scripts items on MEL or python language
- copy-paste scripts items between characters
- add custom objects (locators, cameras)
- create custom selection sets
- apply styles to all controls and create your own styles
- move, rotate and scale blocks and controls
- align controls horizontally and vertically
- hold Alt for symmetry
- apply symmetry for selected or all controls
- offset hue, saturation, values of colors
Animation mode :
- move and rotate characters controls inside Picker
- select controls by hierarchy by scroll mouse wheel
- shows inputs of attributes by color outlines (animation, constrain, blend, inputs)
- channel box mode - change attributes for all selected controls or by one
- isolate view for the whole character
Description de la version d'évaluation
Picker Builder- Before purchase, this is a limited version. You can build pickers 10 times.
Picker Viewer - It is free! You can edit an already existing picker in it.