Lire le document d'aide
“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Maya®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Option to use template PDF and embed your models in it.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Attachment of external files (e.g. quotation, specs, BRep model etc.) of any format (doc, xls, STEP) as attachments to exported 3D PDF.
- Supports face level colors.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Maya 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
We are not supporting textures in this version.
A propos de cette versionVersion 4.1.19137.3043, 07/06/2019
1. Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.
Avis des clients