Leia o documento da Ajuda
WebGL Exporter For Maya exports your model to an HTML file. You can then view your model in the browser.
It has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports face and body level colors.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Maya 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. Email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is subscription based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Maya E.g. 2013, 2014 etc.
Sobre esta versãoVersão 4.2.19317.3141, 07/01/2020
1. Fixed : License issue.
Comentários dos clientes