AdvancedSkeleton5 is a collection of tools for Autodesk® Maya® doing character setup.
- -Unlimited body configurations, 3 heads, 5 legs, 100 fingers, & anything goes.
- -Not only creatures, but can also rig props, vehicles, and just about anything.
- -You can at any time go back to the FitSkeleton, make any changes, and rebuild.
- -SelectorDesigner, tool that lets you easily create custom `Selector` user interfaces.
- -AnimationLibrary, tool for storing and retrieving poses and animation.
- -FaceSetup allows quick setup of both realistic and cartoony faces.
Free for non-commercial use, students and independent film makers.
Sobre esta versão
Versão 5.880, 08/07/2022
- ReadyPlayerMe added to NameMatcher - CharacterCreator4 added to NameMatcher - NameMatcher Straighten Knee/Elbow PoleVectors added - NameMatcher improved OverAllScale of FitSkeleton node - NameMatcher appends NameSpace to avoid name-clashing - NameMatcher Mixamo EyeJoint added to template - IkFollow FitAttribute added - ControlsFromSoftMod now works with Volume Falloff - ControlsFromSoftMod now works with Custom FalloffCurve - IkSpine Flip issue with Main.r at -90 180 0 issue, fix - DrivingSystem for multiCtrls with variable DriveValues issue, fix - Main.drvSysVis attribute sometimes dont work issue, fix - AutoLipSync Download permission denied for some users issue, fix - AutoDriven-DrivingSystems missing Edit option after ReBuild issue, fix - AlignIk2Fk issue, fix - Running Selector as standAlone cause MoCapMather issue, fix
Comentários dos clientes