"3DPDF Exporter For Maya” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Option to use template PDF and embed your models in it.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Attachment of external files (e.g. quotation, specs, BRep model etc.) of any format (doc, xls, STEP) as attachments to exported 3D PDF.
- Supports face level colors.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Maya 2015, 2016, 2017, 2017 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. Email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is subscription based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 299 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact ' support@ProtoTechSolutions.com' for plugins working on older versions of Maya® E.g. 2013, 2014 etc.
关于此版本版本 4.2.19317.3141, 2020/1/7
1. Fixed: License issue.