SoftDraft PVC Valves 2DS
PVC Valves 2D is a software app that allows users to add a wide variety of PVC valves to their Autodesk® AutoCAD® drawings. The app includes 117 flanged and socket valves, which can be inserted in various 2D views. Valves are inserted in different views – plan or side, top, and end view. Each Valve block is created as an AutoCAD Block on layer zero and “bylayer” attributes. Handles are shown in the open position. Valves are inserted in one of three selections, plan or side, top, and end views.
This app is useful for creating contract documents using 2D piping symbols, as it provides a realistic piping system which is used also to create plans, elevations, sections, and details. Valves used with your existing piping program, gives your 2D piping drawings a very realistic look.
Includes 117 flanged and socket valves:
- “Ball Flanged” “Ball Socket – Asahi” and “Ball Socket – Spears” from 1/2″ to 6″
- “Butterfly Handle Oper. – Asahi” from 1-1/2″ to 24″
- “Check Socket-Ball Spears” from 1/2″ to 6″
- “Diaphragm Flanged-Asahi” from 1/2″ to 10″
- “Gate Flanged Asahi” “Gate Flanged Spears” and “Gate Socket” from 1-1/2″ to 14″
- “Globe Flanged Asahi” “Globe Socket Asahi” from 1/2″ to 4″
- “Needle Straight” “Needle Angle” from 3/8″ to 1/2″
Note: The installer is compatible with AutoCAD from 2012 to 2024 (including other vertical products).