ProtoTech's JSON Exporter for AutoCAD® - Trial
Digitally signed app
“JSON Exporter For Autodesk® AutoCAD®” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Cumulative transformation.
- Face level transparency.
- JSON version 4.5 support.
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- Improved material appearance with default support of light in three.js editor/viewer.
Click here to view the partial client list.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs:
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin.
With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring user intervention.
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is 199 USD.
For licensing and more information please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
Description de la version d'évaluation
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 49. Users can purchase the paid version from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
sluggish and locking up
It shows "name.json export failed", WHY？？