OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Navisworks®
“OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Navisworks®” exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- It supports both face level and body level material color.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing the precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Navisworks Manage & Navisworks Simulate Applications
- OBJ Exporter works with Autodesk Navisworks 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.
Click here to view the partial client list.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. Email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 299 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- The automation license costs 299 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.