Leia o documento da Ajuda
“3DPDF Exporter for Autodesk Navisworks” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has the following features:
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk Navisworks 2016, 2017,2018, 2019 and 2020.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is subscription based single machine-locked license.
- We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Navisworks E.g. 2013, 2014 etc.
Note: We are not supporting textures in this version.
Sobre esta versãoVersão 4.4.19142.3049, 06/06/2019
1. Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.
Comentários dos clientes