Digitally signed app
Réglé, Version d'essai gratuite de 30 jours
IFCout allows you to export plant components from Autodesk® AutoCAD® Plant 3D to IFC format. You can import the exported IFC file into any other product that supports IFC format including Autodesk® Revit®. Added Manual Export functionality where you can add to the IFC file filtered entities. IFCout now supports 63 localized languages.
New to this version:
Added 3D meshing option to cover complex geometry.
Added export entity color option.
Features Added Recently:
Added support for Autodesk® Advanced Steel®. Now with IFCout you can export steel members data including user attributes along with their geometric representation.
New to previous version:
- IFCout now supports plain Autodesk® AutoCAD® and Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture.
- Added units of the current drawing options.
- IFCout now supports Blocks/Block References.
- IFCout now supports exporting AutoCAD primitive entities in Plant 3D as an option.
- The generated IFC file can now be opened in Autodesk® Navisworks® and Trimble Connect in addition to Revit. Other applications may also be used to open it.
A propos de cette version
Version 2024.1, 09/05/2023
Added support for AutoCAD 2024, PLANT 3D 2024, ADT 2024 and Advanced Steel 2024.
Avis des clients
se connecter pour écrire un avis Obtenir une aide technique