The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk Revit” exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
The OBJ Exporter For Revit has following features :
- It supports texture and colour.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.
- You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 99 USD. You can buy the paid version of this product from here.
- For activation please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For licensing and more information please click here.
18.104.22.168 Release Date: 27-Feb-2018
1.Feature: Added feature to control the mesh quality of exported model.
2.Fixed: Bug in license activation for Revit 2017.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 1-Jan-2018
1.Fixed: Bug in GUI license activation due to same license key for Automation and GUI mode.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 4-Dec-2017
1. Fixed: Export was not working for specific Revit model files.
2. Fixed: Crash while exporting selected entities with texture.
3. Enhancement: Added support for entourage type of entities.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 10-Jul-2017
1. Update : Added support for Revit 2018.
2. Update : Updated technical support contact details.
184.108.40.206 Released date: 25-Oct-2016
1. Feature: Added ability to export Revit Link model.
2. Enhancement: 10x faster export.
3. Enhancement: Exported OBJ file is now compatible with Autodesk 3ds Max.
4. Fixed: Missing textures in exported file is fixed now.
220.127.116.11 Released date: 14-Jul-2016
1. Revit 2017 is now supported.
18.104.22.168 Released date: 12-Apr-2016
1. Added support of texture for Revit version 2015 onward.
22.214.171.124 Released date: 14-Aug-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
126.96.36.199 Released date: 29-Jul-2015
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
188.8.131.52 Released date: 09-Apr-2015
1. Supported Revit version 2016.
184.108.40.206 Released date: 12-Dec-2014
1. Fixed: User who have different local settings (e.g. comma character as decimal separator) can now export valid PDF files.
220.127.116.11 Released date: 29-Apr-2014
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports face level colors and body level colors.
We are now supporting the textures.