Duplicate a Viewport from one sheet to multiple other sheets.
Works with Legends, Schedule Graphics, and any type of View.
Your new Viewports will automatically be placed at the right location.
Easiest way to copy/paste a Legend, View or Schedule Graphic on multiple sheets.
Tired of dragging and dropping the same Legend 20 times on your set of drawings?
Tired of having to manually duplicate your View before placing them on your sheets?
Don't you think it's a bit odd when your Viewports aren't perfectly aligned from one plan to another?
Because that's what I felt, and that's why I developed this tool.
If you have a Legend/View that needs to appear on numerous sheets, this tool will save you a lot of time.
The workflow is very simple :
- Make sure you have placed your Legend/View on at least one sheet
- Start the add-in and click on the Viewport containing your Legend/View
- You will be asked to check all the sheets on which you want to replicate it
- If you are going to proceed multiple sheet sizes, choose the anchor point so that your new Viewports will be aligned at the right location
- Let the magic happen, then ask yourself: "Why was it so complicated before ?!"
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2018 to 2022.
A propos de cette versionVersion 2.2, 12/07/2021
Politique de confidentialité de l'éditeur