Schedule Plus gathers several commands that will help you manage your data from Autodesk® Revit®, and make you save a lot of time exporting and processing schedules and quantities.
Command 1: Export to Excel:
- Export Revit Schedules to Excel Worksheets in a single click
- Set up your own XLSX template so that the exported schedules will instantly look fabulous
- Batch save all selected schedules into one workbook (with multiple worksheets) or multiple workbooks
Command 2: Copy active Schedule to clipboard:
- Allows you to copy Schedule data to clipboard
- Then, you will be able to paste it and use it into various other apps: Excel, mail, any text editor, ...
Compatible with Revit 2018 to 2023.
A propos de cette version
Version 1.1.0, 12/10/2022
Revit 2023 support
Avis des clients
se connecter pour écrire un avis Obtenir une aide technique
The command export to excel > Save select schedules to excel (1file). Don't work when used to batch export schedules that uses formulas.
Very useful tools. I used to copy schedule to excel - Copy active Schedule to clipboard. I recommend to be improved the export to excel. So far, all the applications I have used have the same problem - when you export directly to Excel, all values are recognized as text, not as numbers. This is a problem for future processing in excel.
Muy automatizado y sencillo para copiar tablas a excel