GLTF Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® - Trial
" GLTF Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® " exports Revit solid bodies and sketches to a GLTF / GLB file.
This file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- glTF format 2.0 supported.
- GLB Support.
- Rebar Entity supported.
- Users can control the visibility of nodes.
- Texture, metalness, and roughness of material are supported.
- Wire data.
- Face level transparency.
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Swap/Flip Axis feature.
- Supports export unit feature.
- Reset functionality supported.
- Added preview images.
Click here to view the partial client list.