3DPDF Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® - Trial
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Revit® exports your model to secure and encrypt 3D PDF files.
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk Revit exports solid and wire bodies(Sketch) to a 3D PDF file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports body and face level colors.
- Rebar Entity Supported.
- Users can set a password in the exported PDF file.
- Option provided to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
Click here to view the partial client list.
Description de la version d'évaluation
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
1. The cost of this product is 99 USD. Users can buy the paid version from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
2. The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
3. We also provide a floating license that costs 389 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
4. For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
5. For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.