Get a 3D model of your Autodesk® Revit® project in the glTF format as it appears in a 3D view.
Addin gives you options to:
- Choose to export materials or not,
- Select the level of details for geometry,
- Bake meshes by element or by material
- Choose format between gltf and packed glb
- Compress meshes using Draco compression
- Export your model with multiple LODs merged in a single file
Fast export, tiny size, excellent visual assets support, and precise geometry handling lets you exhibit any Revit model in the most beautiful way in a growing number of applications that support glTF 3D format.
Output files include textures for materials, glTF version 2.0 JSON, and binary files.
A propos de cette versionVersion 3.1.0, 24/11/2020
Politique de confidentialité de l'éditeur