UNDET Point cloud plugin for Autodesk® Revit®
Undet empowers Autodesk® Revit® Point Cloud users to enhance the SCAN2BIM process, increasing productivity and accuracy. Our tools reduce the manual work needed to transform point cloud data into BIM models by nearly two times.
To use Undet, you don’t need to load bulky RCP (Recap) files to see detail point cloud slices in Revit views, which slows down Revit itself. This is exactly how Undet software offers to significantly reduce the time it takes to digitize point clouds in Revit.
Features for faster modelling:
1. The Fit Wall tool will let you quickly model walls by picking 3 points in a point cloud slice, creating fixed pitch wall types. You can choose how to model individual wall fragments or an entire wall chain.
2. Topo Creation tools allow you to quickly and intuitively project or create a topo surface on a point cloud.
3. The Batch Processing feature allows you to create multiple raster images in multiple views with just one click. This means you no longer need to manually create point cloud slices one by one in all the Revit views.
4. Instance Parameters to Type Parameters tool lets you use instance parameters for faster modelling and later on convert selected Windows and Doors objects to Type Parameters objects as should be used in BIM models.
5. The spot annotation tool lets you quickly understand point cloud changes in height. For example, it is possible to quickly find out the ceiling heights and their differences without creating new sections while working on a plan view.
6. The Call Browser function lets you open a panoramic view of the scan position, allowing you to understand a point cloud slice quickly. Also, by using the Undet Browser Translate View Section tool, you can quickly shift the point cloud slice to see what you want to see.
Features for better deliverables:
1. View Sync 3D model view feature to synchronize the Undet Browser and a Revit 3D model to see the identical view simultaneously from the same camera position.
2. Model Inspection QC tools to generate QC Report based on 360-degree scan station images in Undet Browser to ensure the accuracy or identify missing parts of 3D model.
3. Elements analysis tool to set “Modelling Tolerance” parameter to the properties of each BIM element to reflect its reliability against the point cloud. This tool will allow you to identify which architectural elements are modelled inaccurately or unreliably.
4. Surface Analysis tools to compare your 3D model to the point cloud to check for accuracy while modelling.
5. Quick access to point cloud viewer to view and analyze your 3D reality data in a way that feels like being live on site.
6. Point cloud colouring rendering mode by reference plane in fixed intervals to quickly understand changes in geometry to draw or identify missing lines/objects.
1. Fast and easy point cloud data import into Revit. Works with any 3D laser scanner, UAV or photogrammetry software. Supported point cloud formats: *.E57, *.FLS, *.RCP/RCS, *.PTX, *.ZFS,*.LAS, *.LAZ, *.PTS, *.PLY, *.DP, *.FPR, *.LSPROJ, *.FWS, *.CL3, *.CLR, *.RSP, ASCII / NEZ (X,Y,Z/i/RGB) and custom ASCII / TXT file format imports
2. Point cloud visualization with multiple colour modes: by source (RGB), by intensity, by plane, by Z (height), by scan stations, and by additional transparency mode.
3. Software is optimized to maintain high computer and software performance even when working with large amounts of point cloud datasets (hundreds or even thousands of scan stations/files).
4. Intuitive point cloud viewer integration to understand & see better what the point cloud represents.
5. Coordinates system manager to move your point cloud quickly and align scan data to the 3D model, or automatically adjust the coordinate system from the georeferenced point cloud, or read coordinates from the attached Recap file.
6. Quick access to hide/show loaded 3D point cloud and change coloring mode.
7. 3D point cloud slicing tool by irregular polygons.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Description de la version d'évaluation
30-days free trial | Then 1-Month license, Annual license or 3-year license. Get a license online.