Building a 3D model at the design stage has its advantages. InstaCrete users will find that building & editing the 3D model of a concrete structure is an easy process.
The modeling is done by providing the data through the dialogue boxes. As the positioning of the construction objects is done through the dialogue boxes the user is not required to work in the graphics window. It becomes a seamless process in which the user provides the proper sizes to build the model through the dialogue boxes. As all the dialogue boxes work almost similarly, the learning curve of the user is short & he becomes productive to the organization within a short period.
- InstaCrete helps to build almost all the structural members such as footings, columns (rectangular & circular), beams, floors, walls & stairs.
- Offers more accurate 5D analysis through concrete settings tool.
- The material cost variation during the execution of the project can be taken care of.
- By using the "opening" tool, the user can collaborate with MEP engineers.
- The property "phase" has been used to collaborate with the project management team.
- The issue related to the joint between the stair & the floor has been partially resolved.
- The schedules/ quantities/costs are directly drawn into the Excel sheet.
Read the help before beginning a project.
Video tutorials are available at https://www.rcccad.com/video-tutorials/
Visit www.rcccad.com for more details.