Enscape™ is a real-time rendering plug-in for Revit (also for SketchUp, Rhino, ArchiCAD, and Vectorworks). With just one click, you can start Enscape and within seconds you can find yourself walking through your fully rendered project— no need to upload to the cloud or export to other programs.
All changes made in Revit are immediately available to evaluate in Enscape. Simultaneous editing and visualization allow project changes to be viewed in real time thanks to live-link technology.
Fast rendering times, ease-of-use, and an affordable price tag have made architectural visualization accessible for everyone. Used by 85 of the top 100 firms worldwide, such as Foster + Partners and Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF), Enscape is a powerful tool for daily workflows.
- Real-time walk-through – Instant rendering
- Live link to Autodesk – Any changes in Revit are directly visible in Enscape
- Direct integration – Keep your tools and use Enscape through the Revit toolbar
- Virtual reality (VR) – Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality support with one click
- Web-based Asset Library – Easily add Enscape-ready 3D models to your project
- Custom Asset Library – Import your own models into Enscape
- Web standalone export – Create a link from your project that runs without Revit in your browser
- 360° Panorama views – Google cardboard for 360° mobile view support
- Video path – Multiple options for every keyframe
- Collaborative workflow – Capture and communicate annotated feedback
- Displacement Maps – Sharpen textures with a higher level of detail
- Video textures – Include animated surfaces
Main use cases:
- Design review
- Internal presentation
- Client presentation
- Quick rendering creation
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Sobre esta versãoVersão 2.9, 11/11/2020
Política de privacidade do fornecedor