Express Family Layout
Automatically place user-managed loadable families in Autodesk® Revit® projects by category or family type. In addition, you can arrange families that need host elements, such as doors and windows that require walls. You can add different parameters for each project.
1. Description of the Family Layout dialog box
- Family File List: List of loadable family files to be placed
- Layout start position: User-specified start position
- Column: When placing a family you can place it in the x-direction number
- Folder ...: Select a folder and add all the families of the folder to the list
- File (s)...: Select a family file and add it to the list.
- Select All: Change all items on the list to check.
- Deselect All: Change all items in the list to unchecked.
- Invert selection: Selected by reversing the selection of items in the family list
- Add UserParameter: Added user parameters
- Family Parameter Edit ...: Add or delete parameters using a text editor
- Execute: Executes batch execution (When execution is completed, the dialog box is automatically closed)
- Close: Close the dialog box.
2. Supported loadable family types
- Structural Column
- Structural foundation
- structural reinforcement
- Structural connection
- structural retaining wall
- Structure truss
- Structure frame
- Detail items
- General model
- cable tray
- Special facilities
- Fire Protection