AutoCT is shorthand for Automatic Containment sizing.
Our Autodesk® Revit® add-in automatically routes electrical circuits from start to endpoint along cable tray routes and automatically checks the containment size.
How does the software work?
Using filters created in the model, the software finds the nearest appropriate cable containment to both the start and end of the circuit and finds the path between them.
The cable sizes, cable types, configuration, spacing, etc. can be imported from the model or entered in our cable schedule.
The software gathers the calculated results and displays a 3D view of the fill factors for each containment - easily showing problem areas.
- The calculation is fast and can easily update with circuit or model changes.
- The software models circuits as accurately as possible - with options for different wire types, circuit configurations, grouping, and methods of support.
- Works with unconnected cable tray networks - The software can find the nearest appropriate cable tray type and continue its calculations.
- Error checking is built-in - unconnected networks, zero diameter circuits, circuits with no panels, circuits with no filters, etc.
- Update Circuit Path Features automatically re-routes the Revit circuit path to follow the cable trays
- Check cable bending radius creates a 3D view of all the cable tray fittings in the model and checks there are no tight corners!
- Check weight loading outputs a 3D view of the cable containment weight throughout the model in order to verify the weight vs. structural design
Lots of features are on the way. Please get in touch to see what's upcoming and promote the features you want to see!