About the plugin:
The plugin allows you to publish Autodesk® Revit® models to Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
For more details, please visit our website: https://visionworkplace.com/products/ar-vr-for-autodesk-revit
Android App (to open exported model to AR VR): Epic AR VR
THIS APP IS SUPPORTED ON DEVICES WHICH SUPPORT AUGMENTED REALITY: list of supported devices are: https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices
Contact us for,
1. If you need any custom development on AR and VR
2. If you want to integrate this plugin to your solution
3. SDK to read .unitydata file in unity
How does it work?
1. Install this plugin and then open Revit
2. In the Ribbon bar, you will see the plugin tab. Load any model, set view (this view will be the initial view in VR) and click on the "Convert to AR VR" button. It will generate a folder to your system.
3. Transfer converted folder to your Mobile or Tablet.
4. Install this Android App to your Mobile or Tablet. IOS app coming soon.
5. Open the android app "Epic AR VR" and browse the exported file "*.unitydata"
6. Now select whether you want to load the model for Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality
Visit our website for more information, see below video, or visit: http://visionworkplace.com/how_to_use_ar_vr
1. One-time export for Augmented and Virtual reality
2. Your files will be secure. You own the file and you are not storing to anyone else's server
3. Quick load time in AR and VR
4. Small file size
5. Control quality and size of generated AR VR file
6. Colors and material
7. Option to publish only selected model items
8. Hide parts which do not need to be converted
The Android app is free, but you do need to buy this plugin. For current pricing please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support and Query
We would like to help you in case of any concerns