1) Convert Model-In-Place to Family: This tool allows converting the model in place to a regular editable Autodesk® Revit® family. It is very useful for modeling point clouds and complex architectural forms. For example, when we have a complex node in MEP systems and equipment, it is very difficult to load a piece of a point cloud into the family editor and repeat this geometry.
-If the category of the Model-In-Place is applicable, then it will be set to Family, otherwise, the category will be Generic Model.
-Assigns the material parameter by Instance to all elements of the family.
-You can select the project units(metric/imperial) and family language by selecting the appropriate family template.
2) Leader magnet: This tool allows you to accurately align the text leader arrow to the nearest point on the specified element.
3) Wipe view template: Simply delete all view templates from the current document.
4) Set Point Cloud Normals: This tool allows for distinct better point cloud shapes by converting the point cloud to Normals color mode.
5) Hide DWG: This button allows you to hide DWG links on spot on the view. This becomes very important while modeling with DWG and due to the high density of elements, it may not always be clear where everything goes.