Cut Opening Free
This free version of the Cut Opening software for Autodesk® Revit® lets you quickly and easily create holes throughout a project wherever ducts, pipes, cable trays, and conduits intersect walls, floors, roofs, or ceilings.
- Takes Revit ‘Interference Check’ results and displays in the separate dialog for managing
- Automatically creates openings where ducts, pipes, cable trays, or conduits cross walls, floors, or ceilings
- Adds opening offset if needed
- Possible to change the type and form of the opening
- Option to lock the cut offset and form of opening
- Takes projects to the next level
- Saves time and effort. Populate your projects with openings in just a few clicks.
- Insert openings defined by users of the full (paid) version of Cut Opening.
- Easily insert and schedule openings with relevant information.
- Customizable opening elements. Openings can be fireproofed, insulated, or otherwise outfitted.
- Copy information from MEP and structural elements into openings. Find systems (and their info) that go through openings.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (not the standard App Store installer).
Also note: Along with the app, the ARKANCE Dock will also install automatically. The Dock lets you access trials of other apps, make purchases, and download software updates.