OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit® - Trial
The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies and sketches to an OBJ file.
The file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- It supports texture and color.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing the Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- Users can export the OBJ model flipped or swapped along the X, Y, and Z-axis or a combination.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020, 2021.1, 2022.
- Rebar Entity Supported.
- Control the scale of the output OBJ file.
- Rotate by function, which allows us to specify the angle at which we want the model to be rotated in the output OBJ file and the plane to which we want it to be rotated (i.e. X, Y & Z - Plane).
- File Optimization supported.
- Reset functionality supported.
Click here to get the list of our clients.
Описание пробной версии
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of this product is 55 USD. You can buy the paid version of this product from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, the floating license cost of this product is 289 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here
- The cost of an automation license is 289 USD.
- For licensing and more information please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, etc.