ProtoTech's OBJ Exporter For Revit® - Trial
Digitally signed app
The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies and sketches to an OBJ file.
The file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- It supports texture and color.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing the Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- Users can export the OBJ model flipped or swapped along the X, Y, and Z-axis or a combination.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020, 2021.1, 2022.
- Rebar Entity Supported.
- Control the scale of the output OBJ file.
- Rotate by function, which allows us to specify the angle at which we want the model to be rotated in the output OBJ file and the plane to which we want it to be rotated (i.e. X, Y & Z - Plane).
- File Optimization supported.
- Reset functionality supported.
- Ungrouping feature supported.
- Export properties with JSON and CSV files supported.
Click here to get the list of our clients.
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of this product is 55 USD. You can buy the paid version of this product from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, the floating license cost of this product is 289 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here
- The cost of an automation license is 289 USD.
- For licensing and more information please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, etc.
版本 5.2.22277.3432, 2023/2/8
1. Added: 1. Scaling issue fixed. 2. Updated preferences UI. 3. Updated About Us UI. 4 .Export properties with JSON and CSV files. 5. Texture Export (New folder is created). 6. Ungrouping feature.
This plugin export OBJ with good compatibility.Unlike other plugins, bim model's material information exported by your product will not be lost, vertices have RGB attribute information. That's why i choose your product.
My name is Sebastian Rosales from Cuenca, Ecuador. I’m an Architect and I use the software Revit Autodesk for making architectural drawings. As a free time activity a like to design 3d models to produce decoration objects and afterwards 3d print them. As my favorite tool for modeling is Revit I searched for a software that could export my 3d models to a format which my 3d printer was able to read and I found about the OBJ exporter from ProtoTech Solutions. I acquired the product and I have been using their software since then, it has worked just perfectly fine covering all my speciation’s and if there is any concern the technical team is ready to give all the support as fast and optimal as they can. I recommend their product a 100%.
I use it to work in Blender because i needed my model to be exported in the obj file and since now everything Is working great, so easy to understand and great program
We use this plugin to export from Revit to PV-Sol to simulate PV installations. Works without external software.
This product is work as mentioned, I use this product to export Revit model to powerpoint as powerpoint recently supporting model.