Autodesk® Vault® 2021 Add-in_Update 1 for Creo®
Autodesk® Vault® Professional Add-In for Creo® is for customers who are migrating to Autodesk Solutions or customers with a multi CAD environment where Vault Professional is used as their Data Management solution.
Using this app, Creo files can be stored, maintained, updated and version-controlled in Vault Professional along with other files from Autodesk applications. This allows a group of users to work concurrently on designs without the fear of overwriting modified files or working on the wrong version of a design.
This release of the app enables you to manage your Creo 4.0, Creo 5.0 and Creo 6.0 files using Vault Professional 2021.
What's new in Update 1:
- Fixed performance issues when using the Open From Vault command.
- Fixed unresolved references issue observed when using the Open From Vault command.
- Resolved issue where preview doesn't work in Open From Vault with unicode filenames.
- Resolved Autoloader issues when uploading files to Vault.
- Resolved issue where Autoloader doesn't delete xml files and redirect files after scanning.